Penticton, BC, May 11 to 13
- 355 Participants
- 2874 Requests
- Connect to people at this event
- Search for business matches
- Expand your business
Welcome to ABM West
ABM connects a corporate network in tune with the vast opportunities and unique characteristics of Aboriginal economic development in two ways:The Aboriginal Business Match (ABM) is the most powerful Aboriginal-driven business development event in Canada connecting Aboriginal communities with the private sector to create opportunities for business.
- One Click E-Profiles: All ABM delegates create detailed e-profiles on the ABM website, fully searchable by conference attendees, that feature business priorities, projects and partnership opportunities as well as products and services either required or offered.
- One-on-one pre-scheduled appointments: ABM Delegates choose to meet one-on-one through the selection of potential business matches using e-profile information. Sophisticated business matching software efficiently facilitates this process through two periods of e-profile review and targeted appointment selection.
The event is for decision makers representing:
- First Nations communities;
- Métis communities;
- Inuit communities;
- Non-profit organizations supporting business;
- Government agencies funding Aboriginal Economic development;
- Aboriginal businesses, and
- Non-Aboriginal businesses.
Results That Speak For Themselves!
At each ABM an average of 3000 business meetings take place, generating more than $30 million in new business deals.
How it works
- Business Matching requires two sides. ABM defines those as Community Decision Makers representing First Nations, Tribal Councils and Metis communities and Exhibitors representing businesses, non-profits and government agencies.
- During the preparation phase for the show, Delegates request unique individual one-on-one meetings with each other.
You can apply in 3 easy steps:
- Enter your company and community information.
- Enter data for the ABM Delegate(s) participating.
- Enter information about what products and/or services you look for or offer and what business opportunities you are interested in.